1. . Methods of delivery of goods are listed on the Site in our section, more details on the site of our partner: 2. Delivery of the goods presented in the online store is carried out within the limits of postal opportunities on the basis of contracts concluded with third parties carrying out the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
3. Specific delivery dates are agreed with the Buyer when completing or confirming the Order. The date of transfer of the Goods may be changed by the Seller unilaterally due to unforeseen circumstances that occurred not through the fault of the Seller.
4. Upon delivery, the Order shall be delivered to the Buyer and may also be delivered to third parties, namely: to the person whom the Buyer specified in the Order as its recipient upon presentation of the passport, or to a person who can provide a power of attorney and a copy of the recipient’s passport specified by the Seller in the Order (Hereinafter referred to as the Recipients). The order must be paid by the above mentioned persons in full.
5. In order to avoid cases of fraud, as well as to fulfill the obligations mentioned in clause 5. of this Agreement, when delivering a paid Order, the Seller has the right to request a document certifying the identity of the Buyer / Recipient, as well as the type and number of the receipt for the Order. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of the Buyer / Recipients (paragraph 9.3.).
6. The risk of accidental damage or loss of the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of transfer of the Order to him and affixation of the Buyer / Recipients of the signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. If the Order is not delivered due to the fault of the Seller, the Seller refunds to the Buyer the cost of the Order paid by the Buyer in full after receiving confirmation of loss / damage of the Order from the Delivery Service.
7. The cost of delivery of each Order is calculated individually, based on information about the weight and cost of the Goods, region and method of delivery, as well as (if necessary) the form of payment, and indicated on the Site in the process of completing the Order. Delivery can be absolutely free within the limits of the action specified on a site.
8. The duty of the Seller to transfer the goods to the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to accept and pay for the goods, the order is considered executed at the moment of transfer of the goods to the postal service to the courier. Buyer / Recipient or receipt of the Goods by the specified persons in the post office, or at a pre-agreed place of issue of the Order (including at the point of self-delivery).
9. When accepting the Order from the Courier, the Buyer / Recipients are obliged to inspect the delivered Goods and check it for compliance with the declared quantity, assortment and completeness of the Goods, and also check the integrity of the package. In the absence of claims to the delivered Goods, the Buyer / Recipients in the «Order Delivery Form» or other similar document provided by the Courier shall pay the Order (in the absence of a 100% prepayment). The signature of these persons in the delivery documents shows that the Buyer / Recipient has not claimed any claims to the Goods and the Seller has fully and properly fulfilled its obligation to transfer the Goods.
10. The period of the Courier’s stay at the address of the Recipient is limited to 5 minutes.
11. The buyer agrees that the delivery is not an integral part of the purchased Goods, the performance of this service ends when the goods are received by the courier of the postal service and payment is made for it. Acquisition of the Goods with delivery does not give the Buyer the right to demand the delivery of the purchased Goods for warranty service or replacement, does not provide an opportunity to carry out warranty service or replace the Goods by leaving the Buyer and does not imply the possibility of returning the cost of delivery of the Goods.
12. Claims to the quality of the Purchased Goods that arose after the receipt and payment of the Goods are considered in accordance with the Seller’s warranty obligations, except for the shares published on the site at the time of payment of the goods.
ONLYWAY GBR Ltd | Company number 8491764 | 88 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7RS | United Kingdom (UK) | E-mail: email@example.com | PHONE: +44(0)20-3519-8779 London