1.Payment of goods
1.The price of the Goods is indicated in Euros and includes the value added tax.
2.The price of the Goods may be differentiated by region. The Seller has the right to change the price of the Goods unilaterally. In the event that the Order has been paid and the price for the purchased / issued Goods has changed, the Seller informs the Buyer thereof to confirm the Order at the corrected price or cancel the Order. If it is not possible to contact the Buyer, the Order is considered to be canceled. Upon cancellation of the Order, the Seller returns to the Buyer the amount paid for the Order in the same way as it was paid or otherwise at the discretion of the Seller.
2.Features of payment of the Goods:
2. In accordance with the payment system that provides financial instruments for payment of goods using payment cards and electronic money, operations on bank cards are made by the card holder or by a person authorized by him. Payment can be made in any accessible way using the integrated payment system on the website of the Seller.
3. Authorization of transactions using electronic / digital money, including bank cards, is carried out by the bank / payment system. If the bank has reason to believe that the operation is fraudulent, then the bank has the right to refuse to carry out this operation, the payment system will not accept a suspicious payment.
4. In order to avoid cases of various kinds of misuse of bank cards in payment, all orders placed on the Site and paid for are checked by the Seller. In order to verify the identity of the owner and his eligibility for using the card, the Seller has the right to demand from the Buyer who issued the Order the presentation of an identity document.
5. The seller has the right to provide discounts on the Goods and install a bonus program, to conduct shares, including at no cost (without payment). Shares, types of discounts, bonuses, procedure and terms of accrual are determined by the Seller independently and can be changed by the Seller unilaterally.
In the case of an action when a discount / bonus is applied, the recalculated value of the Goods includes the balance of funds, such a value of the Goods shall be rounded down to a multiple of 1 (One).
6. When the goods are delivered, the total cost of the Goods is subject to an increase in the cost of delivery in the amount indicated in the “Basket” tab when completing the Order, except for the “free worldwide shipping” campaign, in which case the goods are delivered free of charge (without payment of postage costs) , However, the buyer has to pay taxes and customs fees at his own expense.
7. The seller keeps statistics of the orders purchased by the Buyer. The Seller has the right to unilaterally determine the payment methods available to the relevant Buyer, based on the statistics of actions taken by the Buyer in the relationship with the Seller.
ONLYWAY GBR Ltd | Company number 8491764 | Tel: +44(0)20-3519-8779 | E-mail: info@OnlyWay.Shop | 88 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7RS | United Kingdom (UK)